RacingMeter requires the Torque Pro App. After the installation, launch Torque Pro and click on the RacingMeter icon.This plug-in transforms your Android device into a highly customizable racing dash including live telemetry, power meter, accelerations measurements, shift lights, gear ratio estimation, HUD mode and much more... An OBD 2 adapter is required in order to communicate with your car's ECU.
• Digital widgets for RPM, Speed, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Catalysts temperature, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Fuel Consumption, Clock, Fuel pump, Rail pressures (gauge and relative pressure) and Air/Fuel ratio, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure, Fuel Used, Fuel Cost, Voltage and others described below.
• Dials with auto scale, customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. RPM, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Speed, Catalyst temperatures, Fuel pump, Rail pressures, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure.
• RPM LEDs BarCustom colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Turbo, RPM or Load data.
• Acceleration MeasurementsConfigure and display six independent stopwatches with specific speed thresholds for your current and best acceleration. Display 1/4 mile, km DA times.
• Engine Power and Torque estimationsBased on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Current gear ratio estimationBased on speed and RPM.
• Shift LightFlash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Make your own dashboardMove, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• Head-up display (HUD) mirror mode.
• Telemetry ViewerDisplay Telemetry in real-time and save up to one hour of data. Two cursors can be placed on the graph to measure the time between two points.
The following data are recorded:Speed, RPM, Gear, Engine load, Turbo boost, Lateral forces, Longitudinal forces.
• Save the telemetry data for further calculations. Export to RR format supported.
• Braking StatisticsDistance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
Units available:Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; LPK/KPL/MPG ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg ; L/gal
Support: Should you experience issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.